After a few delays, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 2 has been made available for download. If you have an on premise installation of CRM 2013 and wish to install this rollup, download information can be found here.
What has Changed?
Update Rollup 2 is a significant release as it introduces support for:
- Windows 8.1 and IE 11 using web applications and CRM for Tablets
- iOS7 support with Safari on iPad
- Support for Safari using web application and CRM for Tablets using the tablet app for iPad Air
- Windows Server 2012 R2 for CRM Server
In addition, more notable issues resolved include:
- Subgrids update continuously with a “Loading…” message
- Outlook filtering does not work after a quick find
- Errors saving appointments if upgrade from CRM 2011
- Field security on check boxes causes Jscript error on save
- Auto-save is not disabled properly when trying to navigate away before saving
- Records duplicated if ‘Save’ or ‘Mark Complete’ button clicked multiple times.