As more and more customers and prospects turn to mobile platforms, the benefits of investing in mobile CRM solutions from a marketing perspective are clear.
However, making the move to mobile can also improve your business’ operational efficiency – starting with your CRM system. We recently contributed to a white paper from the CRM Software Blog which highlights six ways that mobile CRM has assisted many businesses in achieving the following:
Why Go Mobile?
- Increase average sale by 20%.
- Lower cost of sales by 15%.
- Reduce billing lag time by 30%.
- Achieve 90% key field completion in customer records.
- Increase average number of service calls per week by 15%.
- Deliver 100% real time data to managers.
Get started by filling out the form below to download your copy of “Why Go Mobile? Six Strategic Objectives You Can Conquer With Mobile CRM.”