Catapult is the leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Canada on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. Our services extend from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, support, and managed services. We offer a progressive and fun working environment. Being driven and ambitious, authentic, transparent, collaborative, resourceful, and resilient aren't buzzwords - they are core attributes of people we look for.
Be part of a team that is passionate about software and the impact it can have on business and is transforming the way midsize businesses access and support their key systems.
About the role:
Catapult is looking for a Senior Business Central Consultant with expert-level skills. This position will cover all phases of an ERP project life cycle. As a Senior Consultant you will act as an implementation leader, being responsible for execution of the project methodology from requirements gathering and solution design, through configuration, user acceptance testing and go-live. You will get to know the customer’s business and work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities for business improvement, becoming a trusted advisor. Internally you will provide leadership and mentoring to consulting team members and align closely with project managers to ensure successful delivery of ERP projects.
What You’ll Do:
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a vital part of the Catapult delivery team, working with multiple clients on various engagements:
- Understand the customer’s business vision and objectives and deign and recommend solutions that support their goals
- Solve business problems for clients using your industry experience and passion for technology
- Create Solution Designs for Customer to help customers attain their vision for D365 Business Central and third-party apps in their business
- Serve as a Senior Business Consultant: work with clients to define, document, and validate business requirements, develop thoughtful solution designs, manage expectations and change, deliver high-quality solutions on various types of engagements.
- Present solutions, design documents and provide recommendation to clients that represent your expertise and Catapult’s solutions
- Understand Dynamics Business Central functionality inside and out, participate in solution design, system configuration, testing, implementation, and support, ensuring that client requirements are successfully implemented
- Act as mentor to your team members
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members to help them grow with their journeys as consultants
- Provide feedback and learning opportunities to team members about consulting techniques, specific customer situations and the D365 platform.
- Act as a Partner to senior leadership
- Work hand in hand with the ERP Project Manager to lay out dependencies and assist with estimations for work as it pertains to change request and new solutions.
- Work with the VP, ERP Solutions to provide solution direction and potential new solutions that can be offered
- Work with various internal teams to help improve process and effective delivery and support, extend and communicate team standards and practices
- Participate in Business Development by providing input into Solutions, provide estimates and lead demos when needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Business Central or NAV (or equivalent ERP) experience and a solid understanding of the App Market, third-party solutions and integration scenarios
- 4+ years of proven skills and experience in progressively senior roles
- Experience leading clients in vision/roadmap engagements
- Functional solution design and prototyping experience
- Experience leading clients in requirements gathering and documentation (FDDs)
- Experience with ERP rollout and change management
- Strong and broad business acumen and exposure to various industries: distribution, manufacturing, professional services, high tech, construction, etc.
- Exposure to various organization types: public, private, not-for-profit
- Familiar with WMS and MRP concepts and how they are applied practically in various scenarios
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and confidence
- Aptitude and Exposure with BI and reporting experience
- MBA or equivalent education
- Certification with one or more methodology/frameworks (e.g., Scrum)
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Mentoring and career planning
- Competitive base salary $120-$140k/year
- Gym reimbursement (up to $800 per year)
- Private healthcare and dental
- Company outings
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Senior Dynamics Business Central Consultant".