Catapult is the leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Canada on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. Our services extend from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, support, and managed services.
Catapult is a progressive and fun working environment. Being driven and ambitious, authentic, transparent, collaborative, resourceful, and resilient aren’t buzzwords – they are core attributes of people we look for.
Be part of a team that is passionate about software and the impact it can have on business and is transforming the way midsize businesses access and support their key systems.
About the role:
Catapult, a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner, is looking for a Senior Business Central Finance Consultant with expert-level skills. This position will cover all phases of an ERP project life cycle.
What You’ll Do:
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a vital part of the Catapult delivery team, working with multiple clients on various engagements
- Solve business problems for clients using your accounting experience and passion for technology
- Serve as a business analyst: work with clients to define, document, and validate business requirements, manage expectations and change, deliver high-quality solutions on various types of engagements.
- Understand Dynamics Business Central functionality inside and out, participate in solution design, system configuration, testing, implementation, and support, ensuring that client requirements are successfully implemented
- Support, extend and communicate team standards and practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Business Central (NAV) experience
- Preferably 3 years of proven skills and experience in progressively senior accounting roles.
- Senior level CGA/CMA or recent finalist with equivalent experience including:
- Full cycle accounting in a complex environment, preparing and reviewing forecasts and budgets, financial statements, audit working papers, ability to work effectively with senior management
- Defining and optimizing processes and procedures to ensure effective, efficient and high-quality results
- Defining and improving financial and operational reporting packages for senior management and other stakeholdersty to work effectively with multi-disciplinary team members: customer stakeholders and end users, project managers, business analysts, developers
- Ability to learn quickly, motivation to grow as an IT Consultant who delivers high-quality results, advocating the use of technology in organizations, maintaining strong client relationships
- General comfort with technology: database concepts, Excel, etc.
- Ability to think conceptually, but also comfortable with detailed work
- Strong and broad business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and confidence
- Exposure to payroll, job costing, fund accounting, service management, manufacturing
- Aptitude for report writing
- Firm grasp on good internal controls
- Exposure to various industries: distribution, manufacturing, professional services, high tech, construction, etc.
- Exposure to various organization types: public, private, not-for-profit
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Mentoring and career planning
- Competitive base salary
- Gym reimbursement (up to $800 per year)
- Private healthcare and dental
- Catered team lunch every month
- Company outings
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Senior Dynamics Business Central Finance Consultant".