We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Microsoft Dynamics Support Developer to join our team. As a Support Developer you will be responsible for providing technical support, troubleshooting, and development of enhancements and optimizations to clients using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Dynamics CE.
Your expertise in D365 configurations, development and integrations will be crucial in ensuring smooth delivery and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with clients, internal teams, and third-party vendors to enhance, optimize, and troubleshoot capabilities of Business Central and CE solutions.
- Provide exceptional technical support and guidance to internal teams and clients using D365 Business Central and D365 CE.
- Diagnose problems and provide appropriate solutions within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Business Central and CE functionalities, configurations, and integrations.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business processes, identify pain points, and suggest improvements or workarounds.
- Document and track development specifications and resolutions in a comprehensive and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including consultants and project managers, to resolve complex issues and develop new capabilities.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors, such as software developers and system integrators, to troubleshoot and resolve integration issues.
- Stay up to date with the latest releases, updates, and features of Microsoft D365 Business Central, D365 CE and related technologies.
- Continuously improve technical support processes, documentation, and knowledge base to enhance efficiency and support development operations
- Provide input and feedback to the product development team regarding customer requirements, enhancement requests, and bug reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Application Development or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft D365 Business Central and CE functionalities, configurations, and integrations, or business operations specifically accounting offices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems and workflows.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, colleagues, and third-party vendors.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and a commitment to providing a positive support experience.
- Microsoft certifications related to Microsoft D365 and D365 CE Development, Solution Architecture.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our clients by delivering exceptional Microsoft D365 technical development and support to ensure their systems operate seamlessly. Apply now to become a part of our organization!
Catapult is a professional services firm specializing in helping customers transform the way they do business with industry-leading software from Microsoft. Specializing in the domains of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Catapult supports midsized business in achieving their best performance possible with our proven Customer Success Framework.
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Microsoft Dynamics Support Developer".