Catapult is seeking a dynamic and multifaceted individual to fulfill the role of Dynamics 365 Consultant for CRM apps. Reporting to the CRM Team Lead, the Application Consultant will act as a vital part of the Catapult solution delivery and support team, working on engagements to implement solutions and work with our CRM Team to deliver according to customer specifications.
Candidates must be located in and eligible to work in Canada.
- Participate with requirements gathering sessions to understand a customer’s unique requirements for solutions such as Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service Marketing, PowerApps and Portal applications
- 1st line support for existing clients on D365 Customer Engagement
- Maintain internal CRM ticketing system including customer portal
- Identify and raise work orders for clients when required
- Participate and contribute to D365 Solution documentation and configuration to support customer solutions
- Assist with QA and testing solutions
- Lead training for customer solutions and as part of rollout
- Respond to customer concerns as an integral part of project and support teams as required
- Maintain certifications and participate in training opportunities, periodically attend local technology focused user groups
- Contribute to marketing, participation in blogging, marketing events and speaking engagements
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in consulting environments and managing deadlines and configuring and delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or D365 solutions
- Proficiency in English both spoken and technical writing skills required
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and proactively reaching out to cross-functional teams and customers
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are a must along with experience working with clients.
- Analyzing and understanding business problems
- Model data and processes
- Experience with Visio or similar modelling applications
- Participate and contribute to requirements workshops, interviews, and training sessions
- Document functional and user requirements
Who You Are
- Team player with a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivation to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
It is highly desirable to have the following exams/certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 Sales, Service or Customer Engagement Certified Exam
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Conﬁguration Exam
- Exposure to Office 365 and Azure cloud solutions.
- Exposure to Integration tools (Scribe, SSIS, Web Services)
- Experience implementing complimentary solutions (D365 Portals, ClickDimensions, Dynamics Marketing, Flow, Power Apps)
- Exposure to ERP systems
Catapult is a professional services firm specializing in helping customers transform the way they do business with industry-leading software from Microsoft. Specializing in the domains of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Catapult supports midsized business in achieving their best performance possible with our proven Customer Success Framework.
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant".