Catapult is a professional services firm specializing in helping customers transform the way they do business with industry-leading software from Microsoft. Specializing in the domains of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Catapult supports midsized business in achieving their best performance possible with our proven Customer Success Framework.
We are looking for a creative copywriter to join our growing marketing team and create compelling content across multiple channels to support our overall digital marketing strategy and generate new business leads. This is a full-time permanent remote position. An ideal candidate will have experience writing in a B2B or tech environment with a portfolio of interesting and engaging writing samples.
Are you a natural storyteller with a creative flair and the ability to write about complex topics without boring your audience? Are you interested in gaining experience in the digital marketing space and learning more about lead generation content strategies? Apply today and tell us why you’d be a perfect fit for this role.
- Working closely with our marketing team to align content with overarching marketing strategies and goals
- Writing insightful and engaging web content that effectively captures our brand voice in the form of blog articles, case studies and long form downloadable eBooks
- Writing relevant and engaging organic social posts to attract the attention of specific target audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Creating up-to-date social calendars that align with current marketing initiatives and scheduling posts accordingly
- Writing Google Ad headlines and descriptions that attract the attention of target audiences and drive new business leads to relevant conversion pages
- Writing thoughtful and convincing landing pages that drive conversions and align with our brand message
- Creating attention grabbing email blasts and eye-catching templates that align with our brand guidelines and engage prospects as well as current customers
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience writing web content in the B2B or tech space
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience publishing web content with WordPress
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms
- Experience writing social post for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for B2B or tech marketing campaigns
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Business suite of tools including SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Within 3 months you will…
- Have developed a strong understanding the Catapult business model, service offering, customer journey, target audiences, and brand voice.
- Be working closely with thought leaders within our organization to develop, write and publish insightful content that aligns with our content strategy and represents our brand appropriately
- Be writing engaging social posts that position our content to target audiences and scheduling the publishing of those posts on a cadence that aligns with our social calendar
- Be working within our marketing automation platform to write, build and schedule the sending of email blasts for segmented lists provided to your through our CRM for the purpose of nurturing leads and engaging current customers.
Within 12 months you will…
- Have developed a thorough understanding of our marketing automation platform with the ability to set up automated campaigns and run reports to evaluate their success
- Have developed a thorough understanding of our web analytics and reporting structures with the ability to report on specific KPIs relating to our content marketing
- Leverage your understanding of our reporting and KPIs to develop content strategies that inform the topics and positionings of future content marketing campaigns
- Have successfully developed, written and executed a fully optimized cross-channel marketing campaign utilizing gated content, organic and paid social posts, Google Adwords, and automated email sends
Why Work At Catapult?
We offer a fun and challenging work environment with competitive compensation and benefits, and flexible remote work schedules to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We do everything we can to invest in the development of our employees including training, mentoring, independent innovation time and career planning sessions. If you’re a talented, highly motivated individual that is ready to work at a company committed to your long-term growth, a career at Catapult is for you.
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Marketing Copywriter".