Catapult is a professional services firm specializing in helping customers transform the way they do business with industry-leading software from Microsoft. Specializing in the domains of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Catapult supports midsized business in achieving their best performance possible with our proven Customer Success Framework.
We are looking for an engagement specialist to join our marketing team and create compelling engagement campaigns to support our overall digital marketing strategy, generate new business leads and improve our customer experiences. This is a full-time permanent remote position. An ideal candidate will have 3-5 year of experience building successful engagement campaigns in a B2B or tech environment with a portfolio of successful campaign examples that demonstrate your success.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring strategies and campaigns across digital channels. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing and Community Engagement Specialist will ensure our outreach and audience engagement efforts are executed on time, on-brand and contribute to the goals of the company. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about making this conversation more accessible to a diverse audience and is inspired and excited by discussions around business and technology.
You will be responsible for building, growing, and managing the company’s community online, and engaging with customers and software users, and industry groups through live events and social media, forums, and business-technology media outlets. You will be highly analytical to monitor online trends, social media discussions, blogs, and online forums to learn about what our audience is discussing and interested in and position the Catapult brand as a leader.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Director, develop a content plan and collaborate to create engaging content for all platforms, including articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Contribute to sourcing and scheduling of content that reflects our brand calendar and values, and assist in driving traffic, conversations, and engagement
- Identify and engage with relevant online and in-person communities, preparing and posting responses including relevant links to company-sponsored content.
- Identify, develop, and engage company employees in networking events or relevant industry gatherings.
- Managing the segmentation of CRM database of leads, prospects, and active customers for the purposes of campaigns and targeting at every stage in the customer research and selection process.
- Building and managing segmented lists within our CRM dataset based on solution interests, current engagement, and buyer journey stage
- Creating and executing engagement strategies for each audience segment with email marketing campaigns
- Executing email marketing campaigns to nurture prospective customers and sales leads, and engage current and past customers with relevant call to actions
- Measuring customer satisfaction through customer engagement surveys delivered at key touchpoints to track NPS
- Working with our sales team to build automated processes for more efficient sales workflows
Required skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience building successful engagement campaigns preferably in a B2B or tech space
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience with Click Dimensions, Dynamics 365 Marketing, or comparable marketing automation platform
- Experience writing email marketing content with a thorough understanding of best practices
- Experience with customer experience surveys and NPS scores
- Experience with email marketing reporting metrics Google Analytics web metrics
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Business suite of tools including SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Within 3 months you will…
- Have developed a strong understanding the Catapult business model, service offering, customer journey, and target audiences
- Be working closely with the sales and marketing teams to segment our existing CRM audiences based on their solution interests and the stage of their buyer’s journey
- Be working within our marketing automation platform to write, build and email marketing campaigns for the purpose of nurturing leads and engaging current and past customers.
- Be Working closely with our customer service team to determine key touchpoints for the delivery of customer experience surveys
Within 12 months you will…
- Have developed an expert understanding of our marketing automation platform with the ability to build a and publish automated engagement campaigns and run reports to evaluate their ongoing success
- Have developed an expert understanding and taken ownership of our CRM audience segments with the tracking in place to measure and report on their success as well as score the engagement or individual audience members
- Have developed an expert understanding of our customer engagement survey delivery platform with automated survey’s being delivered at key touchpoints and the ability to accurately report on and optimize engagement rates while tracking NPS scores of our customers
Our team of dedicated experts help medium sized businesses perform at their best with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM solutions. We offer a fun and challenging work environment with competitive compensation and benefits, and flexible remote work schedules to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We do everything we can to invest in the development of our employees including training, mentoring, independent innovation time and career planning sessions. If you’re a talented, highly motivated individual that is ready to work at a company committed to your long-term growth, a career at Catapult is for you.
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Marketing and Community Engagement Specialist".