Catapult is looking for an Entry-Level Finance Consultant to work on supporting customers using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, joining our vibrant team headquartered in Vancouver.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or someone with a few years of full-time professional experience looking to take their career to the next level. The position will cover all phases of an ERP solution lifecycle from initial planning and design through implementation and user adoption.
Our vision is to become the leading provider of cloud solutions and digital transformation services to midsized businesses. Today our business focus is implementation, training and support for ERP and CRM solutions from Microsoft, based on the Dynamics 365 cloud platform. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services.
If you’re at the start of your career and are looking to extend your skills and progress within a company, then look no further than Catapult.
You are passionate about software and technology and the potential it has to transform business. You are excited to work with growing businesses to bring governance, control, automation and efficiency to their financial accounting operations. You can work effectively with multi-disciplinary team members: customer stakeholders and end users, project managers, business analysts, and developers. You enjoy solving problems and are generally comfortable with technology such as database concepts, Excel, etc. You’re a team player with a positive, results-orientated attitude. You’re self-motivated, highly organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Use your experience and passion for technology to propose, configure, test, deploy, demonstrate and train clients on cloud ERP solutions and related platforms.
- Become an expert in cloud ERP functionality, capabilities and configuration, participate in solution design, system configuration, testing, implementation and support, and ensure that client requirements are successfully implemented
- Support clients in adopting new software capabilities by providing training to end users and assisting with post-deployment activities.
- Play a vital role on the Catapult delivery team by working across multiple clients and engagements, understanding and meeting task and deliverable commitments, including budget and schedule expectation
- Support project and service delivery outcomes by facilitating an understanding of client business needs and challenges, and working to identify meaningful opportunities to improve, automate and create value through digital process and capability enablement.
- Working with clients to define, document and validate business requirements, manage expectations and change, and to deliver high quality solutions on various types of engagements.
- Support, extend and communicate team standards and practices
- Knowledge of financial accounting, ideally a degree, specialization, certificate or diploma
- Experience working with financial accounting or bookkeeping software
- University degree or relevant post-secondary education
- 1–3 years’ work experience (including part-time work and internships)
- Ability to think conceptually, but also comfortable with detailed work
- Strong and broad business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills and confidence
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP systems
- Experience with financial reporting, statistical modeling, quantitative analysis
- Experience with software requirements gathering, documentation, software configuration
- Experience with business process improvement and performance measurement
- Preparing and reviewing forecasts and budgets, financial statements
- Experience working effectively with senior management
- Exposure to payroll, job costing, fund accounting, service management, inventory management, supply-chain and manufacturing
- Understanding of internal controls and governance
What You'll Get in Return:
- Mentoring and career planning
- Competitive base salary
- Gym reimbursement (up to $800 per year)
- Private healthcare and dental
- Great office including a top of the notch coffee machine, lunch area and unlimited snacks!
- Catered team lunch every month
- Company outings
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Entry-Level Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant".