Catapult is a professional services firm specializing in helping customers transform the way they do business with industry-leading software from Microsoft. Specializing in the domains of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Catapult supports midsized business in achieving their best performance possible with our proven Customer Success Framework.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer with a desire to learn and grow their skillset to join our team! This full-time permanent remote position will join our growing marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist and support our overall marketing strategy across multiple channels. An ideal candidate will have 2-3 year of experience working on digital marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B context.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will help to ensure our marketing campaigns are executed on time, on-brand and contribute to the overall goals of the company. Our ideal candidate will be data driven and passionate about marketing and building effective journeys that successfully capture, qualify, and convert new business leads.
Are you looking to grow your career in the marketing space and gain experience with a growing company? Apply today and tell us why you’d be a perfect fit for this role.
- Working closely with our Marketing Director to help build campaigns that align with our overarching marketing strategy and goals
- Writing insightful and engaging content in the form of blog articles, case studies and email blasts
- Writing and scheduling relevant and engaging social posts to attract the attention of specific target audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Scheduling up-to-date content calendars that align with upcoming marketing initiatives
- Building eye catching and easy to read email templates that align with our brand guidelines
- Managing ongoing lead nurture campaigns including scheduling sends and tracking email engagements
- Work closely with sales and consulting teams to help create informative and engaging webinar and event materials including presentation decks, registration pages and aligning promotional materials
- Working with our CRM platform to measure campaign results and track lead quality over time
Required skills and experience
- 2-3years of experience working on marketing campaigns, preferably B2B or tech space
- Experience working with Google Ads – Google Ads certification is preferred
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience marketing automation platforms
- Experience writing social post for LinkedIn, Twitter, and
- Experience with Google Analytics web metrics
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Business suite of tools including SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Within 3 months you will…
- Have developed a strong understanding the Catapult business model, service offering, customer journey, and target audiences
- Be working closely with thought leaders within our organization to develop, write and publish insightful content that aligns with our content strategy
- Have developed a thorough understanding of our Google Ads strategy with the ability to easily navigate and monitor active campaigns.
- Writing engaging social posts that position our content to target audiences and scheduling the publishing of those posts on a cadence that aligns with our social calendar
- Working within our Click Dimensions marketing automation platform to write, build and schedule ongoing email nurture campaigns for segmented audiences for the purpose of nurturing leads and engaging current customers.
Within 12 months you will…
- Have developed a thorough understanding of our Click Dimensions marketing automation platform with the ability to set up automated nurture campaigns and run reports to evaluate their success
- Have developed a thorough understanding of our web analytics and reporting structures with the ability to report on specific KPIs relating to our digital marketing activities
- Leverage your understanding of our reporting and KPIs to develop content strategies that inform the topics and positionings of future marketing campaigns
We offer a fun and challenging work environment with competitive compensation and benefits, and flexible remote work schedules to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. We do everything we can to invest in the development of our employees including training, mentoring, independent innovation time and career planning sessions. If you’re a talented, highly motivated individual that is ready to work at a company committed to your long-term growth, a career at Catapult is for you.
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Digital Marketing Specialist".