Our vision is to become the leading provider of intelligent automation technology to the modern enterprise. Today our business focus includes implementation and support for cloud-based ERP and CRM solutions and related technology including Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Acumatica. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services. We are a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and an Acumatica Silver Partner.
Reporting to the CEO and VP of Client Development, the Office Manager keeps everything running smoothly. Whether it’s arranging Friday lunches for the team (a Catapult staple!) or onboarding a new employee, our dream Office Manager is proactive, friendly, and organized. This role is the perfect fit for someone with experience being the operational go-to person and wants a bit of flexibility around their weekly schedule. Bonus points if you have experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or NAV.
- Answering the main telephone line and picking up messages in the general mailbox
- Ordering of office supplies and manage relationships with vendors
- Snack runs, supplies runs and responsible for total office maintenance/office appearance/signage, coordination with building management
- Support the accounting function as needed with bank runs, pretty cash, accounts receivable collections
- Booking travel and accommodation for multiple employees at a time, including support for last-minute changes
- Review and approve travel requests and office spending budgets/research cost comparisons
- Support expense reporting for senior employees
- Meeting and event planning coordination both onsite and offsite, support catering and event planners
- Coordinating Friday lunches and organizing catering for client meeting
- Workplace set up for new employees, access cards, technology supplies, alarm codes and building security features
- Maintain and file records, scanning and copying of documents and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Upload documents to SharePoint as directed, support for ongoing maintenance and organization of online filing systems
- Support completeness of client working papers, contracts and related documents.
- Process requests from clients and passing information to the correct employee
- In charge of office equipment and up-keep
- Act as a resource for employee requests and questions
- Identify and implement improvements to office functioning, including monitoring of office costs
- Review and sort mail and take appropriate action with a document when needed
- Send and respond professionally to e-mails, register employees for conferences, online set-ups
- Booking calendar activities for CEO & VP, rescheduling, alignment of meeting spaces
- Providing support for CEO on a variety of tasks that come up, mailing parcels, discreet documents, provide office information
- Miscellaneous administration tasks in CRM such as maintenance of marketing lists and customer information.
- General administrative tasks as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Professional communication skills
- Organized and able to multi-task as well as adapt to changes
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to requests
- Good work-life balance
- Problem-solver and strong negotiation skills
$22-25/hour based on experience + benefits
Interested in this Opportunity?
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Office Manager".