Our vision is to become the leading provider of digital transformation solutions to midsized businesses. Catapult provides implementation and support for cloud-based ERP and CRM solutions from Microsoft. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Representative to work in our Vancouver office. This entry-level sales position will cover will play a key role in supporting sales and marketing functions at Catapult.
About the Role:
Catapult helps customers evolve their business through adopting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Solutions. As part of an entrepreneurial team in our growing business, you will help shape the future of our clients, growing mid-sized companies, by helping to drive Catapult’s value proposition to the existing customer base and new prospects. You will be instrumental in coordinating and facilitating new work streams and programs with customers and working with Catapult Support Consultants to identify opportunities and to sell additional services to a steadily growing client base.
As a Junior Sales Consultant, you’ll work in a team with Sales Executives to support Catapult’s customers and sales goals. You will gain exposure to different parts of the Sales process through a variety of responsibilities, including cultivating opportunities, coordinating proactive support efforts, fulfilling contract obligations and developing key account relationships. Additionally, you will help develop proposals, work orders and plans for engaging clients in support services and sales opportunities.
Catapult’s mission is to simple – We strive every day to make our client’s business perform at their best. Our offerings are designed to help clients get up and running quickly and efficiently on Microsoft D365 Business Applications and we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits of their technology investments throughout the life of our partnership with them.
What You'll Do:
The Junior Sales Consultant will play a vital role on the Catapult sales team by working across the customer and prospect base to surface new business opportunities ranging from software implementation, support and managed services, software licensing, solution enhancements, upgrades, and new functionality. The successful candidate will assist and support the team to develop opportunities and move them towards customer sign-off. Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Following up with web inquiries and marketing leads
- Qualifying leads through telephone and email follow up
- Scoping of deliverables and services related to specific requests and opportunities
- Gathering input from consultants and team members as it relates to scope, approach, budget, issues, risks, proposal language
- Reviewing RFI and RFP documents
- Meeting customers to deepen understanding of their business and challenges
- Contributing to the development of proposals
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations
- Working with technical pre-sales team to coordinate and prepare tailored software demos.
- Preparing contracts and agreements
- Preparing estimates and work orders, communicating them to customers
- Sending proposals, quotes and work orders through the digital contract management system
- Analyze customer data to provide key business insights; prepare business reviews and customer surveys and help identify ways in which Catapult can improve services and existing offerings.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Authorization to work in Canada
- Consulting or Sales Experience with Cloud Business Software
- Located in Vancouver
- Experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, consulting or IT project management, preferably in enterprise business software
- Interest/Experience in technology and cloud business applications i.e. Microsoft software, Salesforce, Netsuite, Sage, or other ERP and CRM solutions.
- Ability to effectively operate, collaborate and adapt in a fast-paced, continuously evolving team environment.
- Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver sales results
- Ability to take initiative and work towards a goal with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
What You'll Get in Return:
- Mentoring and career planning
- Competitive base salary
- Gym reimbursement (up to $800 per year)
- Private healthcare and dental
- Great office including a top of the notch coffee machine, lunch area and unlimited snacks!
- Catered team lunch every month
- Company outings
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Junior Sales Consultant".