- Act as a vital part of the Catapult delivery team, working with multiple clients on various engagements
- Solve business problems for clients using your accounting experience and passion for technology
- Serve as a business analyst by working with clients to define, document and validate business requirements, manage expectations and change, and to deliver high quality solutions on various types of engagements.
- Understand essential ERP functionality, participate in solution design, system configuration, testing, implementation and support, and to ensure that client requirements are successfully implemented
- Support, extend and communicate team standards and practices
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven skills and experience in accounting roles.
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary team members: customer stakeholders and end users, project managers, business analysts, and developers
- General comfort with technology such as database concepts, Excel, etc.
- Ability to think conceptually, but also comfortable with detailed work
- Strong and broad business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills and confidence
- Ability to travel occasionally within BC and AB
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP’s
- Working towards CPA designation or recent finalist with equivalent experience including:
- full cycle accounting in a complex environment, preparing and reviewing forecasts and budgets, financial statements, audit working papers, ability to work effectively with senior management
- defining and optimizing processes and procedures to ensure effective, efficient and high-quality results
- defining and improving financial and operational reporting packages for management and other stakeholders
- Exposure to payroll, job costing, fund accounting, service management, manufacturing
- Aptitude for report writing
- Firm grasp on good internal controls
- Exposure to various industries: distribution, manufacturing, professional services, high tech, construction, etc.
- Exposure to various organization types: public, private, not-for-profit
- Experience using financial reporting tools such as Power BI
- Team player with a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
Interested in this Opportunity?
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "ERP Junior Finance Consultant".