- A strong focus on business outcomes and delivering value;
- Lead requirements gathering sessions to understand a customer’s unique infrastructure requirements for solutions such as Dynamics 365, Sales, Customer Experience and Field Service applications;
- Providing D365 Solution Designs to support customer solutions
- Provide consulting expertise and recommendations using best practices to clients to support new solutions;
- Participate in pre-sales demos, project/solution estimation and planning to support the Sales Team, Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers;
- Respond to customer concerns as an integral part of project and support teams as required;
- Maintain certifications and participate in training opportunities, periodically attend local technology focused user groups;
- Provide solution leadership and act as a key subject matter expert for D365 applications
- Ability to self-start in a complex and diverse technical environment;
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and proactively reaching out to cross-functional teams and customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 or more years of experience working in consulting environments and managing multiple deadlines and client interactions implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or D365 solutions
- Proficiency in English both spoken and technical writing skills required;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are a must along with experience working with clients.
- Analyzing and understanding business problems
- Modeling data and processes
- Using Visio or similar modeling application
- Conducting workshops, interviews, and training sessions
- Documenting technical requirements
Who You Are
- Team player with a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivation to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
It is highly desirable to have the following exams/certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 Sale, Service or Field Service Applications Exam
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Conﬁguration Exam
- Exposure to Office 365 and Azure cloud solutions.
- Exposure to Microsoft product stack (Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server)
- Exposure to Integration tools (Scribe, SSIS, BizTalk)
- Experience implementing ISV solutions (Experlogix, ADXSTUDIO, ClickDimensions, Microsoft Social Listening or others)
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments using tools such as Active Directory, Group Policy and PowerShell DSC;
- Proficiency with SQL Server supporting related to supporting Dynamics NAV and CRM client server and 3 tier architecture applications;
Interested in this Opportunity?
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "CRM Consultant".