Want to expand your expertise in B2B marketing? Excited about technology and the opportunity to have a major stake in helping a business grow? We are looking for a Content and Campaign Specialist to join our growing team in downtown Vancouver. In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to develop content-driven campaigns that drive awareness, generate leads and build our brand equity.
Being successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly.
If you’re organized, self-motivated, strategic, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit.
In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns, you will be required to be a top notch analyst and strategist capable of evaluating audiences, markets and content engagement, and driving Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the CEO to set annual marketing objectives, budget, and key metrics
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns, tracking and qualifying leads
- Developing fresh content including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and testimonials including both written and video/graphic media.
- Interfacing with partners to secure guest blogging and webinar opportunities
- Managing the Catapult website and social media pages
- Performing competitor, market and industry research
- Managing the marketing collateral library and branded applications templates
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience managing contractors and staff
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude
- Demonstrated track record and experience with content marketing, community development and marketing analytics
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Passion for learning new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Degree in marketing, business or organizational development a plus
- Managing websites using WordPress
- Marketing automation software (ClickDimensions)
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Reporting with Google Analytics
- B2B Social Media Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo