About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Vancouver office. Business Development Managers are responsible for developing business solutions for client organizations. They build rapport, engage in high level solution design and planning to generate sales opportunities of core ERP/CRM solutions and to help maintain customer satisfaction.
Main duties include brainstorming with solution leads to define the scope of the solution and related project, review requirements, propose approach, schedule and budgets. The BDM will work with key client stakeholders to maintain a high degree of engagement in the sales process. The BDM possesses strong leadership skills to motivate staff members and advises clients to maintain momentum related to sales cycles, come up with innovative solutions to present to clients and ensure that there is a strategic fit for Catapult’s solutions and services.
• Achieve sales revenue and client add goals
• Maintain good working relationships with new prospects and existing clients to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
• Identify and develop referral sources to ensure successful referral relationships.
• Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets and campaigns
• Report on Sales funnel and activities to ensure positive sales momentum and contribute to backlog
Required Skills & Experience
• 4+ years’ experience as BDM in a consulting environment successfully selling ERP/CRM Solutions and Services to key client stakeholders
• Understanding of explaining and advising of SaaS based licensing
• Microsoft tools, Dynamics 365 (CRM) Office Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint (or similar)
• Lead and mobilize team members to support sales goals and sales opportunities
• Experience working with C-level client stakeholders
• Experience in the Microsoft Partner Channel
• Experience with SaaS licensing and advising clients with licensing decisions
• Understanding of internal controls and governance
• Commitment to honest effective communication to support Catapult’s brand promise, values and culture
• Work in a collaborative and open environment
• Ability to understand client values and negotiation skills
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to hustle
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Flexibility to work over-time in key periods
Interested in this opportunity?
We want to make sure that we are the right fit for each other. This means that applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference checks. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Business Development Manager".