About the Role
Our vision is to become the leading provider of cloud solutions and digital transformation services to midsized businesses. Today our business focus is implementation, training and support for ERP and CRM from Microsoft, based on the Dynamics 365 cloud platform. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services.
Catapult is looking for an Application Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, to work in our Vancouver office. This entry-level consulting position will cover all phases of an ERP solution life cycle from initial planning and design through implementation and user adoption.
- Use your business and accounting experience and passion for technologyto propose, configure, test, deploy, demonstrate and train clients on cloud ERP solutions and related platforms.
- Working with clients to define, document and validate business requirements, manage expectations and change, and to deliver high quality solutions on various types of engagements.
- Become an expert in cloud ERP functionality, capabilities and configuration, participate in solution design, system configuration, testing, implementation and support, and ensure that client requirements are successfully implemented
- Support clients in adopting new software capabilities by providing training to end users and assisting with post-deployment activities.
- Play a vital role on the Catapult delivery team by working across multiple clients and engagements, understanding and meeting task and deliverable commitments, including budget and schedule expectation
- Support project and service delivery outcomes by facilitating an understanding of client business needs and challenges, and working to identify meaningful opportunities to improve, automate and create value through digital process and capability enablement.
- Support, extend and communicate team standards and practices
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree or relevant post-secondary education
- 2-4 years full-time work experience
- Proven skills and experience in ERP business domains, with a strong preference for accounting and finance knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary team members: customer stakeholders and end users, project managers, business analysts, and developers
- General comfort with technology such as database concepts, Excel, etc.
- Ability to think conceptually, but also comfortable with detailed work
- Strong and broad business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills and confidence
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP systems
- Experience with financial reporting, statistical modeling, quantitative analysis
- Experience with software requirements gathering, documentation, software configuration
- Experience with business process improvement and performance measurement
- Preparing and reviewing forecasts and budgets, financial statements
- Experience working effectively with senior management
- Exposure to payroll, job costing, fund accounting, service management, inventory management, supply-chain and manufacturing
- Understanding of internal controls and governance
- Team player with a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
Interested in this Opportunity?
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations. Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please include "Application Specialist – Dynamics 365 Business Central".